Luxury escape to Cyprus: 5* Cap St Georges boasts private yacht and Michelin-starred guest chefs
Having opened in June 2022, Cap St Georges has hit the ground running with some exclusive offerings for guests.
The resort owns a private yacht that can be hired by guests for half or full-day charters to explore the local coastline around Paphos and the Akamas National Park surrounding Cap St Georges. Prices start from €1500.
Cap St Georges is hosting an epicurean festival named ‘Sky 7 Stars’ until the end of October, with renowned Michelin-starred chefs attending for a series of culinary events in the fine dining Sky Seven restaurant on the 7th floor, overlooking the Mediterranean.
The guests chefs boast 1-3 stars, and include Rui Silvestre, Pieter Riedijk, Thomas Bühner, Kiko Moya, Erik Van Loo, Henrique Sa Passoa, Jordi Artal and Nicolas Isnard. Showcasing their expertise and signature dishes, the chefs will also take inspiration from the local produce and cuisine of the Mediterranean. A diverse selection of chefs will create a diverse dining experience to satisfy all taste buds.
Seamlessly blending into the unique surrounds of the Akamas National Park, east of Paphos, the Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort has been crafted from natural local stone, enveloped by verdant gardens brimming with centuries-old olive trees, and adjacent to the crystal-clear waters of the eastern Mediterranean.
The resort features 202 rooms and suites, some with private pools, plus an impressive seven-bedroom Presidential Villa.
Extensive facilities include:
- 130m private beach cove
- Thalassa olympic-sized outdoor pool
- Two further family-friendly pools
- 2,585 square metre Cleopatra Spa, with indoor pool, cold plunge pools, saunas, steam rooms, aromatherapy showers, Rasul mud treatment chambers and eight treatment rooms using Valmont and Cinq Mondes products
- Private yacht
- Tennis courts
- Snorkelling, hiking, biking, horse riding
- Gelateria serving freshly whipped ice cream
- Chroma Lounge & Lobby with 180-degree sea views
- Bonsai japanese teppanyaki restaurant
- Sapori italian trattoria
- Mesoyios for Authentic local Cypriot cuisine
Room rates start from €505.